Terms & Conditions
I understand and accept the following:
- The intensive courses take place from Monday to Friday, in the morning from 09.00 a.m. or occasionally in the afternoon from 04.00 p.m. . in order to fulfill the programme.
- The timetable of the private lessons will be arranged with the teacher.
- A teaching hour is 50 minutes.
- In case an intensive course is formed by only two students, classes will be cut to 3 hours daily-a total of 30 hours for two weeks-at the same charge. In the event that only one person manifests interest, it is within the Centre's discretion to offer the programme two hours(instead of four) every day and at the same cost.
- The school is not responsible in case of accident, illness, theft or loss of personal belongings during the class or during school activities.
- Classes are re-scheduled to make up for public holidays only in case of intensive courses and of private lessons. Public holidays in Greece include Shrove Monday, 25th of March, 1st of May, Pentecost, 15th of August, 28th of October. The Centre also closes 2 weeks for Christmas and 2 weeks for Easter holidays.
- Bank charges are payable from the students. You can see the detailed information about the transaction terms and bank commission http://www.alpha.gr/page/default.asp?id=27&la=2
Any fees for payments via pay pal or currency conversion are charged to the student.For payments via credit cards a 2% of the total amount is extra charged.
For information concerning payments or deposits, please contact us.
- Reservations can be changed at least 25 days before the beginning of the course.
- Cancellation: Full refunds will be given up to 25 days before the beginning of the course. No refunds are given up for late cancellations but the student is entitled to re-register within a year. Refunds for late cancellations about accommodation depend on the hotel. More detailed information can be obtained once you have chosen the hotel and before the final booking.
- Cancellation / postponing of private lessons: the cancellation/postponing of a private lesson should be done in due time, one day before the scheduled lesson appointment. If for any reason this is not possible, the teacher should be notified at least 4-5 hours in advance. The missed lesson will not be made up for in case of late or no cancellation notification.
- Late arrival or early departure does not entitle the student to a discount in accommodation cost or programmes' fees.